Entries to the Pursehouse Rural Photography Competition are now open!
You can now submit your favourite photographs to the Pursehouse Rural photography competition, via the competition site at www.pursehouserural.com.au/photography-competition
The theme for this year’s competition if ‘Fun in the Field’. That means we are looking for photographs that focus on smiles, energy and laughter with a country outlook. The focus of your image can be a whole range of things from friends to family or pets.
What can you win?
All winners will be featured in the 2021 Pursehouse Rural Calendar as well as winning one of the follow prizes…
- 1st Place – $500 Pursehouse Rural Gift Certificate
- 2nd Place – $250 Pursehouse Rural Gift Certificate
- 3rd Place – $100 Pursehouse Rural Gift Certificate
- Remaining top 9 images – $25 Pursehouse Rural Gift Certificate
Entering couldn’t be easier. Simply follow the links to our competition site, via the link above or from the link provided on the Pursehouse Rural Home Page. From there simply upload your image along with you name and a short description of the image. And that’s all there is to it!
A maximum of three images per entrant may be submitted to the competition. All entries must be submitted online via the link provided above. Entries will be screened before they are displayed on the Pursehouse Rural website to ensure they are appropriate for the competition, fit within the theme of ‘Fun in the Field’ and are the required resolution. Images may take up to three days to be approved.
Here are a few things our judges will be looking for:
- Images taken in landscape orientation
- Image manipulation kept to a minimum
- Images of 1mb of higher
Voting commences as of Wednesday 5th August and will be hosted on the same site as entries were taken. Voting closes on Friday 21st August so be sure to spread the word if your image is up for voting.
When you enter an image into the Pursehouse Rural Photography Competition, you should make sure you have checked the following.
- You must be the owner of the copyright to the image or have permission from the photographer
- You must have permission to submit images featuring a minor
- If you submit images to the competition, you accept that the images may then be used by Pursehouse Rural for any purpose in the future including furture marketing campaigns
Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to talk to the team at your local Pursehouse Rural store.
Keep up to date with all the latest from Pursehouse Rural, our photography competition and more, via our social media pages. Find us on Facebook @pursehouseco and Instagram @pursehouserural.
Happy snapping everyone!