Competition Terms and Conditions
Permit No: NSW lotteries Number APP-0008440952
1. Promotion general:
- Name of Promotion: “The Pursehouse Rural 2021 Ultimate Yard Care Pack” Competition
- Promoter Name: Pursehouse Rural Pty Limited (ABN 75 081 573 140)
- Website https://www.pursehouserural.com.au/
- State or Territories: New South Wales, Queensland
- Competition period commences 8am Thursday 1st April 2021 AEST.
- The Promoter reserves the right to tease the Promotion prior to the Competition start date.
- Competition Period concludes Wednesday 1st December 2021 at 6.00pm AEDT.
- The Promoter reserves the right to:
- Amend the Contesting Period at its absolute discretion including to close the Competition within the Competition Period, and;
- Terminate the Competition subject to any direction from a regulatory authority.
2. Entry Restrictions:
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over at the time of Entry.
- Entrants must be Australian permanent residents and have a registered address in either New South Wales, or Queensland. Promotions are not open to any person, including Australian residents, entering the Competition from outside of Australia.
- Entrants acknowledge that they must be contactable by the Promoter in order to be successful. Entrants unable to be contacted in accordance with these terms for any reason will forfeit their Prize/Opportunity.
- Entrants who provide incorrect, misleading or fraudulent information are ineligible in the promotion and all Entries of an Entrant who is deemed by the Promoter to have provided incorrect or misleading information may, at the discretion of the Promoter be deemed invalid.
- Entrants may be required to sign a legal indemnity form prior to accepting any Prizes.
- Entrants must be willing for their photos, videos or other material submitted as part of their Entry to be published, including later publication by the Promoter for the purposes of the Promotion.
- All contestants acknowledge and agree that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has or appears to have awarded the prize to the ineligible person. In those circumstances, the Promoter can require return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter.
- The Promotion is not open to:
- employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter or any of its agencies involved with the Promotion;
- the spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, or sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent) of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
- any person who is discovered to have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any Promotion run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
3. Entry procedure:
- Entrants must make a purchase in store at or above the qualifying minimum purchase amount of Forty dollars ($40 including GST) and complete the online Entry Form, including by:
- providing their contact details including full name, contact phone number and email address, and;
- entering a valid invoice number, purchase amount, date of invoice and branch location.
- Where the eligible entry purchase is invoiced to an existing credit account holder of the Promoter:
- The account holder entity email address must be used.
- An employee, sub contractor etc buying on behalf of an account holder and using account holder funds, is a proxy for the account holder and is not entitled to personally enter the competition for that purchase.
- In the event that an account holder entity wins the competition, the winner is the entity, not the employee or sub contractor
- In the event that an account holder wins, the account must be in good standing and within payment terms for the prize to be awarded.
- An entry will not be deemed received unless and until a complete and legible entry is received onto the Promoter database. The Promoter shall have no responsibility for the failure of any means of communication whether within the Promoter’s control or otherwise.
- By submitting an entry to the Promotion, the entrant acknowledges and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Where the entry is submitted on behalf of an account holder entity, the entrant acknowledges and agrees to bind the entity to these Terms and Conditions.
- By completing the online Entry Form, Entrants acknowledge they have opted into the promotion and agree to be sent marketing communications via the contact details they provided.
- The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that their personal information will be collected for the purpose of administering the Competition and arranging for the Prize to be provided to the winning Entrants, and otherwise in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy statement at https://www.pursehouserural.com.au/privacy-disclaimer/
- The Promoter is entitled at its sole discretion to reject or disqualify any entry which it determines to be incomplete or ineligible or which in the sole opinion of the Promoter contains unlawful, defamatory, offensive or other material which if published or broadcast would place the business interests of the Promoter at risk or adversely effect the goodwill, name or reputation of the Promoter.
- Participation in the Promotion constitutes the entrant’s unconditional agreement to and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. The Terms and Conditions may change from time to time. The entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Terms and Conditions for the Promotions at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Terms and Conditions Promotion generally.
4. Limitation on Entries:
- A maximum of 1 entry per day per customer. Purchases, Invoices or purchase orders cannot be broken down or separated into separate transactions in order to obtain multiple entries. Unique invoice numbers cannot be used for multiple entries.
- Where a customer makes or receives multiple purchases, purchase orders etc. on the same date, only one purchase on that date can be used for a valid entry.
5. Ownership of entries:
- All entries (whether in written, audio or visual form, or a combination of those) become and remain the property of the Promoter (subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement).
6. Entrant consents:
- Consent to further contact:
- Consent to broadcast participation in contest:
- By entering this competition, Entrants grant to the Promoter a perpetual, nonexclusive, royalty free licence to use their name, image, voice, likeness, biographic information, entry content or any other material that identifies them, including any photographic, visual or sound recordings of the same (collectively, Recordings), for the purposes of conducting the competition and for marketing and promotional purposes. This licence includes any online broadcast or publication or social media material published in accordance with the Competition.
- Consent to broadcast participation in off-site event:
- Entrants also authorise the Promoter to publish their likeness or matter that identifies them in any material associated with the Activity. Such publication may include radio and television broadcast, posting on websites or social media, diffusion by pay-tv and the Entrant acknowledges that they have no copyright in such material.
7. Prize draw:
- Each Entry submitted will be placed into a computer modelled random Prize Draw. The Promoter will draw 1 winner. The first drawn winner wins the prize. Where a winner is then determined to be ineligible, the computer modelled random prize draw system will be run again until that prize is awarded to an eligible prize winner.
- One winner will win the competition. The prize includes:
- Husqvarna z554 Zero Turn Mower, Husqvarna 445 e-series II Chainsaw, Husqvarna 535RXT Brushcutter, Husqvarna 525BX Blower, Husqvarna 122HD45 Hedge Trimmer, 15 Litre Backpack Sprayer, Extension Attachment, PAX1100 pole saw attachment, Husqvarna PW360 Pressure Washer, 5 + 2.5 Combi Can , 15L Fuel Can, 1 Litre 2 stroke Oil, 1 x Clear Protective Glasses.
9. Prize value:
- Prize value is determined to be $20,209.80 and was calculated using the RRP prices as published on the Husqvarna Australia Pty Ltd website https://www.husqvarna.com.au/ on Monday 22nd February 2021.
10. Prize additional cost terms:
- All optional extras and accessories, comprehensive insurance and any other insurance not stated, fuel, personal costs and all other ancillary or related costs are excluded. The Winner must provide all information and sign all documentation necessary to enable the promoter to assign the prize in the name of the Winner prior to collection.
11. Prize conditions:
- Prizes awarded are subject to availability and are at the complete discretion of the Promoter.
- All Prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. Any Prize that is found to be for sale or on-sold will be cancelled and will not be reissued.
- No refund or exchange will be given for any Prize.
- Winner Notification:
- Winners will be notified via telephone; and/or via email.
- Publication Details:
- Winners of Prizes will be published online at the Pursehouse Rural website, on the competition page by Friday 3rd December 2021.
- Prize Claim and Delivery:
- Prizes must be accepted, verbally or in writing by 5.00pm AEDT on Friday, 17th December 2021. Failure to claim Prize at by that time will result in the Winner forfeiting their Entry. A redraw will take place for that prize in line with the competition terms and conditions.
12. Prize collection:
- The Prize will be available for collection from Pursehouse Rural Head Office, 89-91 Loder Street, Quirindi, NSW, 2343 or can be shipped to the winner at the winner’s expense. If a prize is shipped to an entrant, the Promoter shall not be responsible for any replacement or compensation if the prize is lost or is delayed. The Promoter takes no responsibility for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by an entrant.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any travel expense associated with a Winner’s collection of the Prize; for the avoidance of doubt, travel or accommodation are not included in the Prize and any travel or accommodation needed to take the Prize will be at the Prize Winner’s expense.
- Prizes must be claimed in person unless the winner is advised otherwise by the Promoter. The winner will be required to provide photographic identification for the purposes of collecting the prize. The collection of prizes is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- A copy of the Terms and Conditions and/or a signed receipt and acknowledgement must be signed and endorsed by any winner to indicate his/her understanding and acceptance of these terms.
- Prizes will only be awarded following winner validation and verification. The determinations of the Promoter or such judges as are nominated by the Promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Prize special conditions:
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the award of any Prize or the pronouncement of a Winner or Winners (as applicable).
- Prizes awarded are subject to availability and are at the complete discretion of the Promoter. Should any elements of the Prize be changed, moved, cancelled or not available for any unforeseen reason or for reasons outside of the Promoter’s control (including for example COVID-19), the Promoter takes no responsibility and the Prize Winner will not be compensated.
- Prior to acceptance of any Prize, the Promoter may require the Winner to sign documents including a Prize acceptance form, consent to broadcast (such as an image or footage release), liability or publicity waiver or indemnity form. Any Winner that fails to sign any required documentation as requested by the Promoter may be disqualified from the Promotion.
- Should there be any technical malfunctions for any reason, the Promoter has the absolute discretion to extend the time period for the promotion or prize distribution. Should for any reason any Promotion dates need to change (for example, due to technical difficulties with the network, phones or other equipment, and/or any changes to Prize availability) the Promoter will communicate the date change online via the website.
- Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Promoter to use the winner’s name, town of residence, recording of winner’s voice, photos and likeness and filming for advertising and promotional purposes by the Promoter for broadcast by radio and for use on-line without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law.
14. Promoter’s rights:
- To request further information:
- The Promoter, in its sole and absolute discretion, may request for more information with respect to an Entry. Contact by the Promoter does not mean that the Entry is deemed the Winner.
- To exclude any Entrant:
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any Entrant in its absolute discretion, including should it deem an Entrant to be unsuitable for participation in the Promotion.
15. Facebook / Instagram / Twitter
- The Promoter reserves the right to solicit for Entrants on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and invite them to participate in the Promotion. When entering this Promotion, you agree to release Facebook, Instagram and Twitter from all liability and claims arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge and agree that your Entry must be in accordance with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities and can be removed at any time by the Promoter or otherwise in accordance with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Any questions, comments, or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter. When entering the Promotion, you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Costs associated with accessing the Facebook, Instagram or Twitter pages or accounts remain an Entrant’s responsibility and may vary depending on the Internet service or telecommunications provider used.
- Contestants indemnify the Promoter and its related entities against any claim, action, proceeding, loss or expense arising out of any liability for claims by a third party, or any claims they may have, caused by or in connection with their participation in the Competition or the acceptance of any Prize. The Promoter has no ongoing liability to the Entrant or their nominated person, for any reason whatsoever.
- The indemnity granted by each entrant and winner to the Promoter and their respective contractors, employees, directors and officers includes any cost, loss, expense, damage or liability, whether direct or indirect or consequential, (present or future), and any fine or penalty incurred by the entrant or winner.
17. Exclusion of liability:
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained to personal property and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
- The Promoter is not responsible for lost, interrupted communications or unavailable network server or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promoter is not responsible for technical delays associated with the IP delivery or the carriage service.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, defect, delay, theft or unauthorised access to or alternation of entries. Subject to any written directions given under the applicable law, if for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of operating as planned, including infection by computer viruses, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion, then the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual or entrant for:
- Tampering with the entry process, including exceeding any limitation on the numbers of entries, or any other process as determined by the Promoter that in any way affects the fairness of the promotion;
- Tampering with the operation of the Promotion or any web site of the Promoter or associated with the Promotions;
- Acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions; or
- If an entrant selected as winner is found to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions a new winner may be selected and, in the event that the entrant in breach has been awarded a prize, the entrant may be required to return the prize or reimburse the value of the prize to the Promoter.
- Subject to the regulatory requirements in each State or Territory, the Promoter may at its discretion vary the Terms and Conditions or terminate, vary the Terms of Conditions for the Promotion or terminate entirely the promotion.
Seed, fertiliser, agricultural chemicals, animal health products and general farm supplies - whatever you need you'll find it at your nearest Pursehouse Rural ...read more
Click here to contact your nearest Pursehouse Rural, Tamworth Rural or AgnVet Agribusiness location in NSW or Queensland ...read more
WHY CHOOSE US
Pursehouse Rural started in 1962 and has grown into one of Australia's largest independent agribusinesses - and that means big advantages for you.read more
WORK WITH US
People are our most important asset, so we're always on the lookout for talent to add to our growing team. If you'd like to be a part of our success ...read more
The Pursehouse Rural Fertiliser Prescription plant in Quirindi NSW has been operated by the company since 2003. There has been a major ...read more
They've got lots of local experience and the skills to help you grow better. Contact your local Pursehouse Rural location here ...read more