The team at Pursehouse Rural Allora are excited to announce the return of the annual Farmers’ morning tea.
Hosted at Allora Sports Club (31 Warwick Street) the morning tea will commence at 9.30am on Thursday 5th April. With special talks from Nufarm, Incitec Pivot Fertilisers, Heritage Seeds, MLA and Southern Downs Regional Council, there will be plenty going on.
Morning Tea will commence at 9.30am and conclude with a light lunch.
Discussion topics are as follows;
- Cattle market outlook and MSA update with Meat and Livestock Australia
- Autumn/Winter fertiliser options with Incitec Pivot Fertilisers
- Winter cereals and ‘feed gap’ potential with rotational fodder crops with Heritage Seeds
- Spray technology with Nufarm Australia
- Programs to suit the landholder with Southern Downs regional Council
If you would like to attend please RSVP to Marty Kerlin (PHR Allora, Sales Manager) by Thursday 29th March. Alternatively, contact your local Pursehouse Rural branch to discuss further.
0438 658 899